After a long break from making my "what I ate" videos, I finally have one to share with you greenies, and this time I have a special guest...Mila! Her grandma who usually watches her on Tuesday and Thursday was out of town, so I had the day off to watch her. So my food for the day will not only include my food but also her's as well so you can see my some of our favorite vegan kid foods and snacks.
So let's get started with Mila and I's food for the day...
Okay so usually I post not only the video but also detailed pictures of each thing I ate during the day, but with my busy schedule, I've decided to cut down on all the pictures in my blog posts to help save time. Sorry to loyal blog readers, but it's just become too time consuming to take the pictures, compile the video clips, edit the video, write the post, link products...and still edit the pictures, stick my logo on them and then arrange them on the blog. So for awhile I think I'm going to be going with reduced-picture blog posts so that hopefully I can get more videos out to you guys. Thanks for understanding.
With that said, here's a list and all the links to the food Mila and I ate that day...
- Just woke up: Warm Lemon Water
- AM snack: Living Intentions Activated Superfood Cereal “Banana Hemp” with Trader Joe’s Rice Drink
- AM Smoothie: Green Chocolate Smoothie with 1 ½ Tablespoons Vitamineral Green, Sunwarrior Chocolate Warrior Blend Protein Powder, ¼ tsp. Pure Synergy Pure Radiance C, ¼ tsp. Health Force Friendly Force Probiotic
- Mila’s Breakfast: “Chia Seed Milk” with ½ teaspoon Vitamineral Green, ¾ Tbs. Sunwarrior Chocolate Warrior Blend Protein Powder, ¾ Tbs. Sunwarrior Vanilla Warrior Blend Protein Powder, ¼ tsp. Pure Synergy Pure Radiance C, ¼ tsp. Health Force Friendly Force Probiotic and 1 tsp. chia seeds
- Other Breakfast: Chocolate Chex Cereal
- Avery Breakfast: 2 chocolate chip gluten-free pancakes, organic strawberries and bananas with “Chocolate Vitamin” (vegan chocolate syrup + Biosuperfood’s Microalgae F1 supplement)
- Mila and I’s Morning Snack: 1 banana for me, organic strawberries for her
- Mila’s 2nd snack: Trader Joe’s organic Corn Chip Dippers
- 2nd Smoothie Snack: PB Berry Smoothie (banana, blueberries, peanut butter, almond milk, cinnamon) and Orange You Glad I Didn’t Say Banana Smoothie (banana, orange juice, coconut milk) from Terra Health & Wellness Market
- Pre-lunch snack: Sweet Potato Straws
- Lunch: Orange-Glazed Tofu & Broccoli Stir-fry
- Afternoon Snack: Chocolate Chia Seed Milk with 2 Tablespoons Sunwarrior Illumina8 Aztec Chocolate Protein Powder, and 1 ½ Tablespoons of chia seeds with Trader Joe’s Rice Drink
- Girls’ Snack: Trader Joe’s Organic Hummus, Gratify Gluten-Free Pretzels, Organic apples, Trader Joe’s Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- My Green Juice: 1 cucumber, 2 stalks of celery, 1 knob of ginger, 1 stalk of swiss chard, handful of wheatgrass, 1 apple (all organic)
- Dinner: Pressure Cooker Vegan Stoup from the blog: “A Healthy Slice of Life”
- Dessert: Dandies Vegan Marshmallows, Gratify Gluten-Free Pretzels, Smoreables Gluten-free Graham Crackers
That's my food for the day!
Have you ever tried any of the food Mila or I ate? Share below!