|Creamy Peanut Butter Smoothie|
Creamy Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1 handful of spinach (or you could leave this out)
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (rice milk, or even cow's milk would work for this)
- 1/4 cup water (I put it in the same measuring cup as the almond milk so it gets a little bit of the milk flavor in it)
- Optional: 1 tsp Chia Seeds (these little seeds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and even fiber...read more here)
- 2 frozen bananas (or 4 banana halves...frozen is best because it will give it that milkshake-like texture)
- 2 Tbs. Natural Peanut Butter (I get this fresh from my local health food store, only one ingredient: dry roasted peanuts- no sugar, extra oils or preservatives- score!
- 4 or 5 ice cubes to keep it extra cold and icy
Directions: Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Enjoy!
Do you guys have any fun ingredients you like to add to smoothies? Tell me about it!